Terms and conditionsConfidential Policy
Asociatia Telefonul Copilului is the unique owner of all the information from this website. This information will not be shared to the third persons through other ways than those mentioned in this declaration of confidentiality. This website contains links to other websites. Asociatia Telefonul Copilului is not responsible for their practise regarding confidentiality.
Changes in the confidential policy
Periodically, Asociatia Telefonul Copilului reserves the right to change this declaration of confidentiality. We recommend to visitors of this website to review this section in order to check new changes or practises in our confidential policy.
Confidentiality and declaration of protection
The following procedure declarations will outline the information collected by Asociatia Telefonul Copilului and how it will be used. You will also be informed what you should do if you want us to delete your personal data collected during your earlier visits on the website or the counselling process through the child helpline 116 111.
How we collect and use the personal information
We use rigorous protection procedure in collecting, keeping and disclosure of the information you offer to us in order to prevent the unauthorised access and misuse, submitted to the Romanian legislation. We collect the general information regarding the traffic from some sections in order to monitor the website and to improve its design. In case you inform us regarding the violation of child's rights, with your approval we can send all the received data to ability institutions in order to facilitate the intervention.
Introducing your personal data means your authorise and univocal agreement for us to process data and also to collect, register, keep, adapt, extract, use and disclose to third persons through sending, diseminating or any other way, juxtapose or combine, block, delete or destroy this personal information.
When you offer to us the personal data, Asociatia Telefonul Copilului can use it in the following ways, if there are no specifications:
- keeping the information which allows us to understand better the needs of the beneficiaries or how the Child Helpline could improve the quality of the information, counseling and refferal servicies
- keeping the information in order to monitor and create studies regarding the reported and registered issues that you sent
- in order to contact you for sending an answer for your request
- we can use your email address in order to send to you the information you request
- in case of violation of child's rights, we can send all the received information to ability institutions, in order to facilitate the intervention
Your personal information could be offered to us through internet.
The protection of personal data
Asociatia Telefonul Copilului is responsible to keep the confidentiality of the personal data collected through the website www.telefonulcopilului.ro and the child helpline 116 111, according to Law 677/2001, regarding protection of personal data. The registered persons, having the quality of hinted persons, have, according to Law 677/2001, the following rights:
- the right to information (art.12)
- the right of accesing data (art.13)
- the right of intervention over the data (art.14) and
- the right of opposition (art. 15).
If you want your personal data to be deleted from our database, please contact us at the fax number +40 (0)21 413 00 11 or at the e-mail address email@example.com.